Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Picture Study 2 - Harvey Eisenberg
Picture Study #2, still copying from the old time cartoonist Harvey Eisenberg. Okay, this copy of mine turned out a lot better than the initial copy from earlier today. However, it still has issues but not as drastic as the first copy, I'm glad to say.
- the extended arm should be down a bit
- right foot should be elevated a bit
- tail shouldn't be as extended that far out
- that last pinkie finger should be bigger
- head should be -slightly- cocked back
- the bird is off (I couldn't figure out how to find clues to place the bird)
Otherwise, these issues aren't as significant as the first copy where the character's position was way off. Adding the horizon line in the initial phase did help quite a bit and it's a tool that I can definitely pocket!
'Til next time!